IFTSAI (Vessel Schedules)
IFTSAI are use to transfer vessel schedules to different parties: Lines to terminals, lines to clients, lines to lines
latest work involves Cut-off dates (closing dates) that are typically agreed between a shipping line and a terminal. They denote the latest arrival time at the gate for accepting cargo to reach a certain vessel. There can be different cut-off times for general cargo, hazardous cargo, out of gauge etc.
- Cut-off times are transmitted in IFTSAI as part of the vessel schedule, and in IFTMBC with the booking confirmation from the carrier to the shipper.
- During the VGM implementation it became clear that a new cut-off time for the VGM was needed. In that course it became obvious that the existing qualifiers for other cut-offs are insufficient and incomplete.
- Therefore, we are proposing in total five DMRs for new qualifiers.
- This work could also be transferred to COPINO
The workgroup consists of the following SMDG members:
- Michael Schroeder (Hapag Lloyd) - Chairman
- Marc Jordens (HSD)
- Boudewijn de Kievit (ECT)
- Patrick Straka (MSK)
- Bruis van Driel (SMDG/AMPT)
- Hans Vlasblom (ECT)
If you wish to join the workgroup, please send your request to Michael Schroeder
Further documentation can be found in IFTSAI