Working Group Chair: Paul Wauters
The workgroup Container Messages is responsible for the maintenance of the following messages:
- COPRAR (Discharging and Loading Order) LINE to TERMINAL and LINE to LINE for vessel sharing agreement or alliances
- COARRI (Discharging and Loading Confirmation) TERMINAL to LINE
- CODECO (Gate In or Gate Out report Truck, Train, Barge) TERMINAL to LINE
- COPARN (Booking) LINE to TERMINAL
- COREOR (Release Order) LINE to TERMINAL
- COPINO (Pick Up Notification) LINE or FORWARDER to TERMINAL
- COEDOR (Stock Report) TERMINAL to LINE
- COHAOR (Handling Order) LINE to TERMINAL
- COSTCO (Stuffing/Stripping Confirmation) TERMINAL to LINE
- COSTOR (Stuffing/Stripping Order) LINE to TERMINAL
Further documentations can be found in Container Messages.
Recommendation #6 shows the typical usage of these Edifact Messages and the corresponding business use case that is covered by them
Any questions and requests should be addressed to the WG-chair.